HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are the natural choice when you’re looking for a way to combine contemporary styling with excellent acoustical control at a moderate price. They’re a perfect solution for classrooms, offices, conference rooms, listening rooms, home theaters, retail stores, corridors and any other interior area where ceiling tiles are used.
HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are built from lightweight willtec® foam, making for easy installation and excellent sound absorption across all frequencies. The tiles are available in two styles, each with a tabular edge. The VISTA pattern has a smooth surface for a clean look while the TARTAN pattern provides a softly sculpted style. HARMONI tiles are HPC-coated in white, black, light grey or almond for easy cleaning and durability. Since HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are naturally mold-resistant and fire-retardant, extra protective coatings are not needed.
If you’re looking for aesthetic flair, sound absorption and functionality at an affordable price, HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are designed to deliver. Their combined attributes make them a unique and welcome architectural option.
- Smooth or softly sculpted patterns
- Contemporary flair Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire- retardant
- Quickly drop into pinta or any ceiling grid system
- Cross-tees facilitate retrofitting of 24” x 48” ceiling tiles
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling tiles
- Maintain uniform temperature of minimum 600 F and maximum humidity of 40% prior to, during and after installation
- Press Panels from above to set into grids (do not pull from face)
HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are made from pinta’s willtec foam a light weight, open-cell melamine foam that provides excellent acoustical control.HARMONI Ceiling Tiles also have a HPC-coated surface that adds durability, prevents dirt/dust penetration and easily wipes clean with a damp cloth.
• Fits all 15/16*grid systems
• Panels:24” x 24 “ dimension
- Conference rooms
- Listening Rooms
- Home theaters
- Retail stores
Sound Absorption Test ASTM C423-90a; Mounting Type E
Physical Data – willtec foam
|Material||Open-cell melamine-based foam|
|Density||0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu.ft.(ASTM D3574-77)|
|Long-Term Service Temperature||3020F|
|Fire Resistance||Class 1 per ASTM 84|
|Flame Spread per ASTM E 84||HPC-coated:15|
|Smoke Density per ASTM E 84||HPC-coated:150|
|Microbial Growth||Passes UL 181,section 11|
|Fungus Resistance||Rating #0 per ASTM G21|
This product is manufactured by pinta acoustic, inc. and marketed by Memtech Acoustical, LLC