PROSPEC Composite combines the benefits of both willtec® acoustical foam and the noise containment capabilities of vinyl barrier into one durable product consisting of :
- 1″ thick layer of HPC-coated willtec foam, to absorb noise.
- 1/8″ thick noise barrier, to contain noise and reduce sound transmission.
- 1/4″ thick willtec decoupler to provide air space between the barrier and the mounting surface for optimal noise containment. This decoupler helps to insulate the barrier from vibrations in the wall.
PROSPEC Composite is an attractive solution for absorbing and containing noise and vibrations in many different types of settings. The panels come standard with a convoluted surface and gray HPC facing for easy clean-up. Rugged Tedlar® facing is available to withstand harsher chemicals and cleaning. Aluminized Mylar® is also available for special applications.
- Over substandard walls between manufacturing plant and offices
- To line thin enclosures around machinery, air compressors or similar noise sources
- In engine compartments
- Under machinery hoods
|Material||1” open-cell willtec bonded to 1/8” loaded vinyl barrier with 1/8th willtec decoupler layer|
|Surface Pattern||Sculpted-HPC-coated surface absorbs sound waves|
|Density||Willtec foam 0.7 pounds per cubic foot|
|Flammability||Class 1 per ASTM E84|
|Flame Spread||HPC-coated Foam-15|
|Smoke Density||HPC-coated Foam-150|
|Frequencies Hz||ASTM E90-90
Sound Absorption – Prospec Composite
This product is manufactured by pinta acoustic, inc. and marketed by Memtech Acoustical, LLC