SONEX Curtain QA combines the sound absorbing features of willtec® foam with the advantages of durable, cleanable and abrasion-resistant facings. These panels withstand a wide range of temperature limits and are unaffected by humidity, dust, dirt, oils and most chemicals.
SONEX Curtain QA can be custom manufactured to integrate as a complete acoustical enclosure system giving access to machines or work cells. They are also available in 25′ and 50′ rolls with finished or unfinished edges.
SONEX Curtains QA are easy to install. Curtain hardware, hanging mechanisms and configuration options include clear vinyl windows, grommets, hook and loop fasteners, doors and sliding tracks. The standard facing material is a vinyl-coated fabric in grey, white, tan or black.
- Absorbs noise
- Rugged and durable
- Available in rolls
- Line inside of welding booths with panels made with silicone-facing option
- Add absorption to pre-existing walls or partitions
- Adhere to walls to reduce general noise level in rooms or buildings
- Install as ceiling baffles with hanging mechanisms
- Improve communication in high-traffic areas and corridors
- Reduce reverberation in large manufacturing environments
- Suitable for some outdoor applications
SONEX Curtain QA Product Specifications
|Construction||Single or double layer quilted willtec acoustical foam|
|Facing Material||Standard: Vinyl-coated fabric(grey, white, tan, black)
Optional: Hi-temp silicone-coated fabric, decorative cloth or non-woven porous scrim fabric
|Surface Pattern||Diamond-quilted or straight-stitch patterns|
|Density||Willtec foam:0.7lb./cubic ft|
|Flammability||Class 1 per ASTM E84|
Sound Absorption Coefficients
|Type G Mounting ASTM C423-90|
This product is manufactured by pinta acoustic, inc. and marketed by Memtech Acoustical, LLC